Bija Trouble Facial Foam
- Enriched with Torreya Seed Extract, Bija Trouble Line Helps Control Blemish for Clear Skin.
- Natural Benefit from Jeju.
- Trouble Care Solution.
The refined and foamy lather thoroughly removes pore impurities as it prevents and relieves skin trouble. A complex composed of natural originated ingredients such as natural originated salicylic acid and rose crystal that helps to relieve skin trouble.
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Bija Trouble Facial Foam
𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐞: Innisfree
𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬
A refreshing facial foam for skin trouble
1. This refined, foamy lather thoroughly cleanses pores while preventing and relieving skin trouble.
2. It contains natural ingredients, such as salicyl acid, to remove dead skin cells and treat skin problems.
Suitable for oily, acne-prone skin.
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞
Squeeze an appropriate amount onto clean hands and create lather. Smoothly massage over your face and thoroughly rinse with lukewarm water afterward.
WATER, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, MYRISTIC ACID, PEG-32, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TORREYA NUCIFERA SEED OIL(750mg), SALICYLIC ACID, CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT, ORCHID EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, DEXTRIN, CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT, DISODIUM EDTA, MENTHOL, OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA CENTIFOLIA FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-100 STEARATE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) EXTRACT, SODIUM BENZOATE, FRAGRANCE.
1. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
▪ Red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
▪ If the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. Cautions about handling and storing the product
▪ Keep the product closed after using it.
▪ Keep the product out of the reach of children/babies. If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
▪ Avoid extremely high and low temperatures and direct sunlight.
4. Immediately rinse with water if it gets into your eyes.